Sunday, February 24, 2013

Easter Peek Out Cards

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here to share 3 New SVG Cutting Files with you!

I made 3 super cute Easter Slider Cards available today HERE.


How adorable are these?! They are so easy and fun to put together.


Here there are all peeking out!


Chick in an Egg with the perfect Jaded Blossom sentiment.


Get this File HERE.


I love this adorable little Sheep with the Easter Basket!


Get this file HERE.


And last is the Bunny hiding in the grass.
I used a flag die to stamp the sentiment on. 

Get this file HERE.


Look how cute the Sheep and Bunny look when you mix and match them!

Recipe-
Svg Cutting Files- Easter Peek Out Slider Set(you can purchase all 3 as a set or separately)
Jaded Blossom- Easter Treats 2
Echo Park Paper

I hope you enjoyed my cards!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Kate said...

These are the cutest Easter cards ever.